10 Facts About MeApril 08, 2015
It occurred to me the other day that you guys probably don't know that much about me, only from what I have mentioned briefly or what i've babbled about on Twitter. I thought it would be fun to switch it up slightly, and share a few fun facts about myself with you guys, so that you can get to know me a little more.
Now, i'm kind of boring really so i've kept it to 10 facts for the time being as I couldn't think of many more and I didn't want to bore you too much but hopefully these facts will give you a little more insight into me and my life.
1. I am a natural redhead - Some of you may know this as I have mentioned it before and I don't really hide it, i'll happily tell anyone but yes my hair is not naturally the colour that you see. I've been dying it this colour for a good five years or so now, which is crazy to think about but I just prefer it. Also if I wanted to get my natural hair back, it would be one tricky task.
2. I drive like an idiot - Let's just say i'm not your typical 'woman driver' and I detest being called one, because I drive like an right nutter. I just love the adrenaline and I hate being stuck behind slow drivers.
3. I am so scared of peacocks - Ever since I was little i've been petrified of peacocks as they always seemed to chase me for some reason and it scared the crap out of me. Now whenever I see one I literally run a mile!
4. My favourite food is pasta - Honestly if I could eat it for every meal and not get fat, I would!
5. Going to Paris is my biggest dream - I'm not a huge dream kind of person, but one thing that will make my dreams come true is going to Paris. Every time i've tried to go, it has fallen through and i've somewhat given up hope but one day, one day!
6. I am obsessed with the Kardashians - Everyone has that guilty pleasure and the Kardashians is mine. I can honestly watch it on repeat, all day long and I wouldn't get bored.
7. I'm an only child - No brothers or sisters for me, which kind of sucked growing up as it was quite lonely but I wouldn't have it any other way as it's made me the independent person I am today.
8. I've only been in love once - Just had to slip that one in there.. a bit smooshy but i've only ever had one boyfriend of who I absolutely adore.
9. I am a shopper addict - I love shopping, what girl doesn't?! Give me an unlimited amount of money to spend in Topshop and I will buy everything in sight!
10. I've always had a cat as a pet - Throughout my 21 years of life, i've always had a cat as pet. I love cats and it'll be weird when I move out, as it'll be the first time that i've not had a cat.
So those are a few random facts about me, hopefully I didn't bore you along the way and you've learnt a little more about me.
Tell me a random fact about you!