Today I have the next instalment of my Christmas Gift Guide series and this one is all the things i’m wishing for this Christmas. I thought this would also be quite good to give you guys a few idea’s if you’re struggling with Christmas presents for friends or family, or even yourselves.
|1. Soap&Glory Once Upon a Lime Giftset – Boots (£18), 2. Zoeva Nude Palette – Zoeva (£16), 3. Black Converse – Office (£44.99), 4. Real Techniques Sam’s Picks – Cloud10 Beauty (£29.99), 5. Lauren Conrad Beauty – Amazon (£8.06), Alexa Chung IT – Amazon (£11.55), Lauren Conrad Style – Amazon (£7.44)|
Now looking at my wish list you can totally tell that i’m more of a beauty girl than a fashion girl and this wish list consists of all the bits and pieces i’ve been lusting over for quite some time now. So let’s get into it!
1. First up is the Soap&Glory Once Upon a Lime Giftset, now if you know me, then you’ll know that I love anything Soap&Glory but I particularly like the Sugar Crush range so this is set immediatly caught my eye. Containing all of the Sugar Crush products and a little loofer thing, this set is perfect for me and would make a really lovely Christmas present for anyone you know you also loves Soap&Glory.
2. Next is the Zoeva Nude Palette, now i’ve already asked my mum for Naked3 Palette this Christmas but i’ve also been lusting after this one after I saw a few bloggers raving about this. To me it’s the perfect nude palette and looking at it i’d use pretty much every shade in this palette and it’s only £16 for 28 shades, bargain!
3. Probably the only non beauty item and that is the Black Low Converse. I literally live in my Converse and i’ve wanted an all black pair for such a long time, they’d go with everything especially as I tend to wear a lot of black/darker colours and I know i’d get a lot of wear out of these.
4. Back to beauty, the next product is the Real Techniques Sam’s Picks Set. I have been waiting for RT to release a set like this and now they finally have of course I want it! Containing six brushes that are described as the only brushes you will ever need to create the perfect makeup look. Now I already own two of the brushes in this set, but they are the ones I use the most so i’d happily have more than one of those. I think this set is perfect, especially for someone who loves RT brushes or wants to try out RT brushes.
5. Last up is books, I decided to group these together as i’ve wanted all of them for quite some time now and they are Lauren Conrad Beauty, Alexa Chung IT and Lauren Conrad Style. After so many people ranting and raving about these books it’s got to the point where I need them ha! I also think they’d make great Christmas presents for any beauty/fashion lover and are books that look so good within your book collection.
So that is my Christmas Wish List! I hope this has given you guys some ideas for presents or things that you’d like for Christmas.
What’s on your Christmas Wish List?