So the next instalment of my Christmas Guide series is all about some pretty amazing gift sets that are available this year for us girls and I thought i’d put this together to give you guys some idea’s if your struggling to find something for your friends, girlfriends, mums, grandma’s etc. If I could purchase all of these I so would!
|1. Clinique Party Favourites Gift Set – Debenhams (£46.50), 2. Origins Merry Moisturisers Set – Boots (£29), 3. Nails Inc Message in a Manicure Set – Selfridges (£45), 4. Soap&Glory In a Bag Giftset – Boots (£35), 5. Benefit Finding Mr. Bright Giftset – Boots (£19)|
All of these gift sets are priced under £50 and I think each one of these would make great gifts. I tried to find a different gift set for each area of beauty such as skincare, bath and body etc. to mix it up a bit.
1. The first gift set is the Clinique Party Favourites Gift Set and even though this is the most expensive in this gift guide, it’s so worth it’s price tag as you get six amazing Clinique products including the original chubby stick and a beautiful eyeshadow palette. If you know someone who loves makeup and/or Clinique then I think this would make a perfect gift for them.
2. Next up is probably one of my favourites from this gift guide and that is the Origins Merry Moisturisers Set. Having only tried a few Origins products myself, this would make a perfect present for someone like me who wants to try out more from Origins. This gift set is all about rehydrating the skin, containing four amazing samples of some of their best rehydrating and repairing products, with a pretty justifiable price tag to follow it.
3. I thought this gift set would be great for all of nail polish obsessors out there and this is the Nails Inc Message in a Manicure Set. Containing 18 shades, including the Nails Inc Caviar Top Coat, Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish and some of Nails Inc’s best selling shades, this would make an amazing gift set.
4. Another one of my favourites sets from this gift guide and that is the Soap & Glory In a Bag Gift Set. If you know anyone who loves Soap & Glory as much as I do, then this would make an amazing gift set. Containing a bunch of different Soap & Glory products in this cute carry case, I think is just a lovely idea and any of the Soap & glory gift sets would be amazing for this Christmas.
5. Last but not least I couldn’t not include a Benefit gift set and the one i’ve picked out is the Benefit Finding Mr. Bright Gift Set, containing four sample size Benefit products which work to create a great highlighted makeup look including their amazing High Beam Highlighter. Priced at just £19 (reduced) is just amazing!
So that is my gift guide to beauty gift sets for the women in your life. I hope this has helped to give you guys some more idea’s on Christmas presents and I think the next gift guide will be for the men in your life, if you guys want that? Let me know in the comments.
My 500 follower giveaway has now ended and the winner is Holly! Thank you to everyone who entered!
Make sure you’ve entered my Christmas Fragrance Giveaway which ends in just over a week!